Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu


Student Records will be closed on Monday, September 4th, in honor of Labor Day

Current Students and Graduates Within Past Two Years

If you are a current student or have graduated within the past two years, please contact the high school office for a copy of your transcript.


Alumni or Corporate Requests

For alumni or corporate requests, order your documents online by clicking the link below.


Click here to order Student Records Documents




The Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District is unable to provide copies of diplomas, but can provide:


  • Transcripts
  • Immunization Records
  • Attendance Verification Letters