CSEA Early Retirement Incentive (ERI) Program
One of the goals of the District is to produce fiscally responsible long-term strategic plans to enhance facilities, technology, and support services that ensure the effective and efficient operation of the District in the delivery of a world-class instructional program.
As part of that goal, the District is pleased to offer an Early Retirement Incentive (ERI) program for selected CSEA-represented classified employees for the 2015-16 school year. The program will also reduce payroll costs while providing an incentive for eligible employees to retire.
- CSEA-represented classified employees
- Fifty-five (55) years of age by the date of resignation and who have at least 15 years of service with the PVPUSD
There are approximately 95 employees eligible for the ERI program.
Directions to participate:
- Read the "Early Retirement Memo" below.
- Complete the “ERI Application” and "Retirement and Resignation Letter" below and submit to Human Resources in person. You will need to complete the W-9 form if you are electing to resign by December 31, 2015.
- The window to drop-off applications opens at 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday, November 4, 2015.
- The ERI program has a limited budget and applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
CalSTRS was founded in 1913 with 120 retired members and 15,000 active members. One hundred years later, CalSTRS remains committed to its mission to secure the financial future of California’s educators, providing retirement, disability and survivor benefits for 862,000 educators and their families. Over the last 100 years, CalSTRS hasn’t just kept pace with California’s evolving history; they’ve been an important part of that history.
CalPERS is about people. It is about the dedicated individuals who serve, or have served, the State of California through a career in public service. For more than eight decades, CalPERS has built retirement and health security for these public servants. As the nation’s largest public pension fund, we ensure that our members’ benefits and earned retirements are as enduring as the state they maintain.