TOWNHALLSchool Reopening PlanningWednesday, July 1, 2020
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District's Board of Education invites the community to a virtual TownHall meeting for School Reopening Planning. The meeting will be moderated by School Board President Suzanne Seymour. Panel participants will include:
- School board members
- Superintendent Dr. Alex Cherniss
- District staff
- Abi Fletcher MD, Program Director, Long Beach Memorial Family Medicine Residency
- Clayton Kazan MD, Medical Director, LA County Fire Department and former COVID-19 Testing Coordinator for LA County
This event will be Live Streamed and the public will have an opportunity to submit questions by joining the Zoom video-conference, via an online form or email.
How to Submit a Question
There are three options to submit a question:
- Via Zoom Video Conference: Click Here to Register to Ask a Question
Do not register if you just want to view the meeting. See information below regarding how to view Livestream.
- Online Form: Click here to submit a question
- eMail: send your question to email@example.com
During the meeting, it is the intent of the Board of Education to divide the amount of questions that are able to be answered in the two hour time period to 50% via live Zoom participation and 50% written questions. In order to accommodate as many participants as possible during the meeting, questions will be limited to one minute.
How to View Livestream
The TownHall will be Livestreamed and also posted for viewing after the meeting is completed.
The Livestream link is available at: www.pvpusd.net/july1/
Additional Information, Materials and Documents