Return to Counseling page | Making Mental Health a Priority (Infographic)
Schedule an Appointment to Virtually Connect
Click the school link below to request an appointment to virtually connect with your school counselor or student support specialist. These requests are monitored by the school site team during regular school hours (8 am-3 pm) Monday-Friday. The requested support personnel will be in touch with you within the requested time (during regular school hours).
If you are requesting support with a serious and immediate concern regarding a student (yourself or a friend), please call 9-1-1. If your concern needs immediate attention, support is also available by contacting the providers listed below.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: text word “HOME” to 741-741
- Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services: (877) 727-4747
- LA County Mental Health Services: (800) 854-7771
- The Trevor Project: (866) 488-7386