For information regarding the District's Student Wellness program, please contact:
Trista Ramirez, Ed.D.
Coordinator, Student Mental Health and Support
Video: Social Emotional Health for Teens
Video: Parenting During a Pandemic for K-8
Immediate, Crisis Support
If you have a serious and immediate safety concern regarding a student (yourself or a friend), please call 9-1-1. If your concern needs immediate mental health attention, support is also available by contacting one of the providers listed below.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: text word "HOME" to 741-741
- Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services: (877) 727-4747
- LA County Mental Health Services: (800) 854-7771
- The Trevor Project: (866) 488-7386
Social Emotional Support Resources
PVPUSD resources for students, staff and parents.