Emergency Contact Information:
If you are having serious and immediate concern regarding a student (yourself or a friend), please call 9-1-1. If your concern needs immediate attention, support is also available by contacting the providers listed below.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: text word “HOME” to 741-741
- Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services: (877) 727-4747
- LA County Mental Health Services: (800) 854-7771
- The Trevor Project: (866) 488-7386
Parenting During School Closures