**The Enrollment Center will be closed on the following dates:
- Monday, November 23, 2020 through Friday, November 27, 2020 - Thanksgiving Break
- Monday, December 21, 2020 through Friday, January 1, 2021 - Winter Recess
- Monday, January 18, 2021 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day**
Updated November 4, 2020
District and school offices are closed at this time and until further notice due to concerns surrounding COVID-19.
The Enrollment Center is now open with limited hours. For assistance, please call (310) 896-3401 or email email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours.
Online enrollment for residents and permit applications for interdistrict transfer students are being accepted now.
Select the option below to find instructions for the type of enrollment that pertains to your student. Continue to check the webpage for the most up-to-date information regarding Enrollment Center procedures.
Types of Enrollment:
- For PVPUSD residents enrolling a new student or re-enrolling a returning student, please scroll down to "Enrollment Process for PVPUSD Residents".
- For families wishing to enroll their child due to enrollment based on parent employment, click here.
- For families wishing to enroll a grandchild of a resident, click here.
- For military family enrollment, click here.
To make an appointment to visit the Enrollment Center, click here
Enrollment Process for PVPUSD Residents
Two steps are required to complete the enrollment process for PVPUSD residents. (1) online and (2) in-person appointment for required documents.
Step 1: Begin Online Process
Step 2: After completing Step 1, the following documents will be required at an in-person appointment:
- Printed Confirmation of Online Enrollment
- Student's Age Validation: Original Birth Certificate or Valid Passport
- Student's Current Immunization Records: in any format including online (please click here for more information)
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License
- Student's Recent Report Card
- IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable
- Residency Verification: (please click here for a list of required documents)
ALL RESIDENCY VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS MUST BE ORIGINALS (Received via US Mail). Electronically generated documents (.PDFs,.JPGs,.PNGs,etc. printed off a browser or from an email address) will NOT be accepted as an official document. If the household e-pays, is renting or is residing with a land lord who pays the utilities, please review other acceptable proofs of residency here.
Bills/Statements/Service Verification Letter: Documents must be dated no more than 60 days prior to appointment and display the SERVICE ADDRESS and PARENT NAME as primary account holder. To obtain these letters of service, contact the following companies:
How to Submit Step 2 documents:
Grades TK-8: To schedule an appointment to visit the Enrollment Center, click here. Bring printed confirmation page and documents listed above with you to this appointment. If there are any questions, the Enrollment Center staff will contact you prior to the appointment.
Enrollment Center | 375 Via Almar, Palos Verdes Estates CA 90274 | (310) 896-3401 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Elementary school assignments can only be determined after the Enrollment process is completed. Both Step 1 and Step 2 must be completed before Enrollment can be processed. If the enrollment process is completed during the months of February, March or April notification of placement will be sent via email the first week of May. Enrollments between May and the end of July will be notified by August 5, 2020.
Grades 9 - 12: Contact the high school of your choice to arrange an appointment.
Palos Verdes High School | Registrar: Karen Mills | email@example.com | (310) 378-8471 ext. 43208
Palos Verdes Peninsula High School | Registrar: Deirdre Heimer | firstname.lastname@example.org | (310) 377-4888 ext. 42280
Rancho del Mar High School | Recommendation made after enrollment at either PV High or Peninsula High