Updated: Thursday, March 19, 2020
District and school offices are closed at this time and until further notice due to concerns surrounding COVID-19. While offices remain closed, online enrollment for residents and permit applications for interdistrict transfer students will still be accepted. Select the option below to find instructions for the type of enrollment that pertains to your student. Continue to check the webpage for the most up-to-date information regarding Enrollment Center procedures.
Now Enrolling New Students for 2020-21
For information on Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten Eligibility, please click here
Types of Enrollment:
- For PVPUSD residents enrolling a student, please scroll down to "Enrollment Process for PVPUSD Residents".
- For families wishing to enroll their child due to enrollment based on parent employment, click here.
- For families wishing to enroll a grandchild of a resident, click here.
- For military family enrollment, click here.
Enrollment Process for PVPUSD Residents
Two steps are required to complete the enrollment process for PVPUSD residents. (1) online and (2) required documents.
Step 1: Begin Online Process
Step 2: After completing Step 1, parents must submit the following documents:
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Residency Documents: Online bills/statements are not accepted (please click here for a list of required documents)
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization Records: Records from Healthcare Provider (please click here for more info)
Where to return Step 2 documents:
Grades TK-8: Bring printed confirmation page and documents listed above to the Enrollment Center.
Enrollment Center | 375 Via Almar, Palos Verdes Estates CA 90274 | (310) 896-3401 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Appointments outside regular hours are available.
Please note: Elementary school assignments can only be determined after the Enrollment process is completed. Both Step 1 and Step 2 must be completed before Enrollment can be processed. If the enrollment process is completed during the months of February, March or April notification of placement will be sent via email the first week of May. Enrollments between May and the end of July will be notified by August 5, 2020.
Grades 9 - 12: Bring printed confirmation page and documents listed above to the High School of your choice.
Palos Verdes High School | Registrar: Karen Mills | (310) 378-8471 ext. 208
Palos Verdes Peninsula High School | Registrar: Deirdre Heimer | (310) 377-4888 ext. 42280
Rancho del Mar High School | Recommendation made after enrollment at either PV High or Peninsula High