Enrollment for our 2021-2022 school year opens on Monday, February 1st @ 9 am.
The Enrollment Center will be closed on the following dates:
- Monday, September 6, Labor Day
- Thursday, September 16, Local Holiday
- Thursday, November 11, Veteran's Day Observance
District and school offices are closed at this time and until further notice due to concerns surrounding COVID-19.
The Enrollment Center is now open with limited hours. For assistance, please call (310) 896-3401 or email email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours.
Online enrollment for residents and permit applications for interdistrict transfer students are being accepted now.
Select the option below to find instructions for the type of enrollment that pertains to your student. Continue to check the webpage for the most up-to-date information regarding Enrollment Center procedures.
Types of Enrollment:
- For PVPUSD residents enrolling a new student or re-enrolling a returning student, please scroll down to "Enrollment Process for PVPUSD Residents".
- For families wishing to enroll their child due to enrollment based on parent employment, click here.
- For families wishing to enroll a grandchild of a resident, click here.
- For military family enrollment, click here.
To make an appointment to visit the Enrollment Center, click here
***If you are Pre-Enrolling for High School - please contact the High School directly to schedule an In Person appointment***
Enrollment Process for PVPUSD Residents
Two steps are required to complete the enrollment process for PVPUSD residents. (1) online and (2) in-person appointment for required documents.
Step 1: Begin Online Process
Step 2: After completing Step 1, the following documents will be required at an in-person appointment:
- Printed Confirmation of Online Enrollment
- Student's Age Validation: Original Birth Certificate or Valid Passport
- Student's Current Immunization Records: in any format including online (please click here for more information)
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License
- Student's Recent Report Card
- IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable
- Residency Verification: (please click here for a list of required documents)
ALL RESIDENCY VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS MUST BE ORIGINALS (Received via US Mail). Electronically generated documents (.PDFs,.JPGs,.PNGs,etc. printed off a browser or from an email address) will NOT be accepted as an official document. If the household e-pays, is renting or is residing with a land lord who pays the utilities, please review other acceptable proofs of residency here.
**Residency Verification**: If you receive eBills, request the following from your service providers and request the letter be mailed to you (not emailed) – Please bring your bill or Letter of Service Verification in sealed envelope:
- Athens Trash Service: Request a hard copy of your bill to be mailed to you @ firstname.lastname@example.org (include account number, name and address in the email)
- California Water Service: Request a hard copy of your bill or service verification @ 310-257-1400 (Bring all pages of the bill)
- SoCal Gas: Request Letter of Service Verification @ 1-877-238-0092
- Southern California Edison: Request Letter of Residency @ 1-800-655-4555
All residency verification documents must list your name and current address and be originals that were mailed to you. We cannot accept online documents printed from the internet/email.
How to Submit Step 2 documents:
Grades TK-8: To schedule an appointment to visit the Enrollment Center, click here. Bring printed confirmation page and documents listed above with you to this appointment.
Enrollment Center | 375 Via Almar, Palos Verdes Estates CA 90274 | (310) 896-3401 | email@example.com
Please note: Elementary school assignments can only be determined after the Enrollment process is completed. Both Step 1 and Step 2 must be completed before Enrollment can be processed. If the enrollment process is completed during the months of February, March or April notification of placement will be sent via email the first week of May. Enrollments between May and the end of July will be notified by August 6, 2021.
Grades 9 - 12: Contact the high school of your choice to arrange an appointment.
Palos Verdes High School | Registrar: Karen Mills | firstname.lastname@example.org | (310) 378-8471 ext. 43208
Palos Verdes Peninsula High School | Registrar: Deirdre Heimer | email@example.com | (310) 377-4888 ext. 42280
Rancho del Mar High School | Recommendation made after enrollment at either PV High or Peninsula High