Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District

Skip to main content

Military Families

The PVPUSD accepts enrollment for students in grades TK-12 of active military families throughout the year - there is no application window. The PVPUSD Enrollment Center is open year round from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. or by appointment. For additional information:  (310) 896-3401  or
  1. Obtain a release from school district of residence - scroll down or read FAQs (click here)
  2. Complete  and submit the Interdistrict Permit Application
  3. When an application is approved, the Enrollment Center will provide directions for the online Enrollment process for military families
  4. Submit documents to PVPUSD Enrollment Center (you will be required to show Military ID)
Interdistrict Permits
To obtain an "outgoing" permit from LAUSD (release), please click on the link below.
School Accountability Report Cards and Information
Click on the links below to view School Accountability Report Cards (SARC) and websites.
In 2016, California passed Assembly Bill 306 which addresses school enrollment for active military families.
Concerning transfers, permits and enrollment, individual school districts set policy on the acceptance of transfer students.
Assembly Bill 306 went into effect in January, 2016.
Additional Resources