Updated November 4, 2020
The Enrollment Center is now open with limited hours. To ensure the safety of your family and our staff and to follow public health guidelines, in-person office visits are by appointment only, serving one family at a time. To schedule an appointment to visit the Enrollment Center, click here.
The PVPUSD accepts enrollment for students in grades TK-12 of active military families throughout the year - there is no application window. The PVPUSD Enrollment Center is open year round by appointment only. For additional information: (310) 896-3401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New student enrollment for the 2021-22 school year will begin on February 1, 2021.
Please review all of the steps below prior to starting the enrollment process.
- Obtain a release from school district of residence (in most cases this is from Los Angeles USD - click here for LAUSD site release form). Scroll down or read FAQs (click here)
- Complete the Palos Verdes Peninsula USD's Interdistrict Permit Application.
* If you are applying for the 2020-21 school year, by clicking here to access the application.
* To apply for enrollment for the 2021-22 school year, please click here and download the form
- Complete the Palos Verdes Peninsula USD's Online Enrollment Process (read notes below before you begin)
* Start Here: https://palosverdes.asp.aeries.net/air/
* Use the following address to complete the Online Process:
* "1 Military Active" (do not need to list a city)
Complete the information requested, click the "Submit" button and print the confirmation page.
- Submit the following documents to PVPUSD Enrollment Center (you will be required to show Military ID)(375 Via Almar, Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274 - Room F113. To schedule an appointment to visit the Enrollment Center, click here.)
- PVPUSD Interdistrict Permit Application (noted above in item 2)
- Interdistrict permit release (from your district of residence) or proof that you have submitted a request for release from student's district of residence.
- Parent/Guardian Active Military ID (do not submit a copy with the application, provide ID at time of enrollment)
- Residency verification: Military Orders and one document with a local physical address
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
To obtain an "outgoing" permit from LAUSD (release), please click on the link below.
School Accountability Report Cards and Information
Click on the links below to view School Accountability Report Cards (SARC) and websites.
In 2016, California passed Assembly Bill 306 which addresses school enrollment for active military families.
Concerning transfers, permits and enrollment, individual school districts set policy on the acceptance of transfer students.
Assembly Bill 306 went into effect in January, 2016.