The PVPUSD accepts enrollment for students in grades TK-12 of active military families throughout the year - there is no application window. The PVPUSD Enrollment Center is open year round from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. or by appointment. For additional information: (310) 896-3401 or email@example.com
New student enrollment for the 2020-21 school year will begin on February 3, 2020.
Please review all of the steps below prior to starting the enrollment process.
3. Complete the Palos Verdes Peninsula USD's Online Enrollment Process (read notes below before you begin)
Start Here: https://palosverdes.asp.aeries.net/air/
Use the following address to complete the Online Process:
"1 Military Active" (do not need to list a city)
Complete the information requested , click the "Submit" button and print the confirmation page.
4. Submit the following documents to PVPUSD Enrollment Center (you will be required to show Military ID):
(375 Via Almar, Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274 - Room F113 between 8:30 am and 12:30 pm.)
- PVPUSD Interdistrict Permit Application (noted above in item 2)
- Interdistrict permit release (from your district of residence) or proof that you have submitted a request for release from student’s district of residence
- Parent/Guardian Active Military ID (do not submit a copy with the application, provide ID at time of enrollment)
- Residency verification: Military Orders and one document with a local physical address
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization Records
- (For student’s with an IEP or 504) A copy of the student's most recent IEP or 504
- Most recent report card (grades TK-5) or transcript AND most recent report card (grades 6-12)
To obtain an "outgoing" permit from LAUSD (release), please click on the link below.
School Accountability Report Cards and Information
Click on the links below to view School Accountability Report Cards (SARC) and websites.
In 2016, California passed Assembly Bill 306 which addresses school enrollment for active military families.
Concerning transfers, permits and enrollment, individual school districts set policy on the acceptance of transfer students.
Assembly Bill 306 went into effect in January, 2016.