Updated: February 1, 2022 Visit the Enrollment Center homepage for the most up-to-date information regarding Enrollment Center procedures.
The PVPUSD accepts enrollment for students in grades TK-12 of active military families throughout the year - there is no application window. The PVPUSD Enrollment Center is open year-round and zoom.us For additional information: (310) 896-3401 or email@example.com.
New student enrollment for the 2022-23 school year will begin on February 1, 2022 @ 9 a.m..
Information regarding Enrollment for our 2023-2024 school year will be available early December, 2022.
How to Enroll
Please review all of the steps below prior to starting the enrollment process.
- Obtain a release from school district of residence (in most cases this is from Los Angeles USD - click here for LAUSD site release form). For more information about permits and releases visit our Frequently Asked Questions FAQs (click here)
- Complete the Palos Verdes Peninsula USD's Interdistrict Permit Application
* To apply for enrollment for the 2021-22 school year, please click here and download the form to complete the application
* To apply for enrollment for the 2022-23 school year, please click here and download the form to complete the application
- Complete the Palos Verdes Peninsula USD's Online Enrollment application
* NOTE: To successfully proceed, you MUST enter the home address in the online application as the following address (not your actual address): "1 Military Active" (you do not need to list a city)
* Complete the information requested, click the "Submit" button and print the confirmation page.
- Submit the following documents to PVPUSD Enrollment Center (you will be required to show Military ID) To schedule an appointment to visit the Enrollment Center, click here)
- PVPUSD Interdistrict Permit Application (noted above in item 2)
- Interdistrict permit release (from your district of residence) (noted above in item 1)
- Parent/Guardian Active Military ID (do not submit a copy with the application, provide ID at time of enrollment)
- Residency verification:
- Military Orders
- One document with a local physical address
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Most recent report card or transcript
- Immunization Records: yellow card or medical office printout
In 2016, California passed Assembly Bill 306, which addresses school enrollment for active military families.
Concerning transfers, permits and enrollment, individual school districts set policy on the acceptance of transfer students.
Assembly Bill 306 went into effect in January, 2016.