Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District

Skip to main content
Parents & Students » Work & Entertainment Permits

Work & Entertainment Permits


Work permits and Entertainment permits for students working in the entertainment industry are available for students enrolled in the Palos Verdes Peninsula USD.

Important:  please bring a student ID card or a valid California ID when dropping off the forms

Work Permits:

Instructions for completing work permit:

  1. Student completes the "Minor to Complete"  section of Work Permit Application
  2. Employer completes and signs "For Employer to Complete" section
  3. Parent/Guardian signs
  4. Student returns the completed application along with their School Student ID, California Driver's License or a Copy of Birth Certificate

To submit and have your application processed, please take completed documents to the following locations:

During the school year:
Submit to your school's administrative office

During Summer Break:
Pupil Services Department @ Valmonte Campus
Malaga Cove Admnistrative Center  Room #C105
375 Via Almar
Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
(310) 378-9966 ext. 551  Due to summer staffing schedules, please call to verify hours.

Entertainment Permits:

Entertainment permits are processed through the Student Services Department. During the summer break, permits can be processed between 8:00 a.m and 12 noon.


There is a 24 hour turnaround for entertainment permits. 

For questions please call:  (310) 378-9966 ext. 551.


The Student Services department is located at:
Malaga Cove Admnistrative Center  Room #C105
375 Via Almar
Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274


Entertainment permit forms and directions can be obtained from the employer or downloaded at: