Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District

Skip to main content

Moving or Change of Address

Moving or Change of Address 

Updated: May 7, 2021
District and school offices are now open. Visit the Enrollment Center homepage for the most up-to-date information regarding Enrollment Center procedures.

Within 30 days of moving, you must verify your new address.

Grades TK thru 8 - Enrollment Center 
Grades 9 thru 12 - High School of attendance

Elementary school students who have moved may have a change of school placement for the following school year. 



Required Verification Documents 

Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District 


**Residency Verification**: If you receive eBills, request the following from your service providers and request the letter be mailed to you (not emailed) – Please bring your bill or Letter of Service Verification in sealed envelope: 


  • Athens Trash Service: Request a hard copy of your bill to be mailed to you @ account number, name and address in the email) 
  • California Water Service: Request a hard copy of your bill or service verification @ 310-257-1400(Bring all pages of the bill) 
  • SoCal Gas: Request Letter of Service Verification @ 1-877-238-0092 
  • Southern California Edison: Request Letter of Residency @ 1-800-655-4555 


All residency verification documents must list your name and current address and be originals that were mailed to you.  We cannot accept online documents printed from the internet/email.