Within 30 days of moving, you must notify the PVPUSD of your new address and provide the address verification documents.
Schedule an appointment and provide the following to update your address:
• Residency Verification (more information below or click here for a more detailed list of document options)
• Parent/Guardian Driver's License or photo ID
Does my student have to change schools if I have moved?
Elementary school students who have moved, but still reside within the PVPUSD boundaries, may opt to continue at the current elementary school through 5th grade or attend the new school of residence. PLEASE NOTE: Your 6th grade intermediate school assignment will default to your official intermediate school of residence. If you wish to attend a different intermediate school, please review the INTRAdistrict Transfer information
Intermediate school students who have moved, but still reside within the PVPUSD boundaries, may opt to continue at the current intermediate school through 8th grade or attend the new school of residence.
RESIDENCY VERIFICATION GUIDELINES:
- ALL RESIDENCY VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS MUST BE ORIGINALS (Received via US Mail). Electronically generated documents (.PDFs,.JPGs,.PNGs, etc. printed off a web browser or from an email address) will NOT be accepted as an official document. For families that receive virtual billing, please refer to the e-statement section below. If the household is renting or is residing with a landlord who pays the utilities, please review other acceptable proofs of residency here.
- Utility Services must list SERVICE ADDRESS and PARENT NAME as the primary account holder.
- Utility document must be CURRENT (Dated within 60 days of your Enrollment Center visit.
What if all utilities at my residence are handled through my landlord?
If the parent/guardian and students rent a space/live in a home with someone who resides within the PVPUSD boundaries, both the Primary Owner/Leaseholder of the Residence (Landlord) AND the Parent/Guardian (Tenant) must provide Residency Verification AND be present during enrollment to sign documents.
- Landlord will provide: TWO Original Utility Bills from the “Standard Documents” above
- Tenant/Parent will provide: THREE Documents from the “Additional Alternative Documents” above