Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District

Skip to main content

Homes at Rolling Hills Country Club

Most addresses residing in the Rolling Hills Country Club property are zoned to attend the Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District (PVPUSD). Unfortunately, there are a few that technically reside in either the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) or Torrance Unified School District (TUSD) boundaries. Please review the information below regarding the enrollment process for residences not assigned to PVPUSD.  
For PVPUSD residents: Please continue the online enrollment process here.
For both LAUSD and TUSD residents: You may begin the online enrollment process (Step 1) at your earliest convenience. Please note you will need to use the following address to be able to complete online enrollment. When prompted to enter your home address, enter the following: "1 Rolling Hills Country Club Resident, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274".

Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD):
Mc Carrell Ranch Road (15, 17)
Thorsen Ranch Road (31, 33, 35)

At this time, you must be released from LAUSD prior to enrollment in PVPUSD. To request a release from LAUSD to attend PVPUSD, please Click Here

Torrance Unified School District (TUSD):
Bixby Ranch Road (1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 18, 20)
Chandler Ranch Road (69, 71, 73, 75, 77, 79, 81, 83, 85)
Haslin Ranch Road (87, 89)
Rancho Elastico Road (1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8)

TUSD and PVPUSD have an agreement to automatically approve a interdistrict transfer permit at the time of enrollment within PVPUSD. Fill out the online enrollment application by clicking here. Then bring the required enrollment documents to the PVPUSD Enrollment Center. At that time, you will fill out the transfer application for TUSD. We will submit the application for you along with a copy of the forms required for the TUSD interdistrict transfer application.