Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District

Skip to main content

Required Documents

Required Documents 

The following documents are required to enroll in the PVPUSD:
-    Parent/Guardian Photo ID
-    Residency verification 
-    Original Birth Certificate or Passport
-    Immunization Records: Records from Healthcare Provider
All documents must be ORIGINAL. Copies or online documents printed from the internet are not accepted. 

If you have recently moved or are enrolled in paperless billing, you can request a letter of residency / service verification   to be mailed to you from Southern California Edison and SoCal Gas.

The Enrollment Center will treat these original letters received by USPS mail as utility bills.

Southern California Edison  - Request Letter of Residency @ 1-800-655-4555

SoCal Gas - Request Letter of Service Verification @ 1-877-238-0092