If you are requesting support with a serious and immediate concern regarding a student (yourself or a friend), please call 9-1-1. If your concern needs immediate attention, support is also available by contacting the providers listed below.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 988
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- Teen Line: (310) 855-4673
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 799-7233
- The Trevor Project: (866) 488-7386
Schedule an Appointment for Counseling Support
Click the school link below to request an appointment to connect with your school counselor, school psychologist, or student support specialist. These requests are monitored by the school site team during regular school hours (8 am-3 pm) Monday-Friday. The requested support personnel will be in touch with you within the requested time (during regular school hours)