SAFE AND ACCEPTING SCHOOLS
ALL STUDENTS AND FAMILIES IN OUR SCHOOLS
Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District is committed to creating a welcoming school
environment for all students. We embrace all cultures, families, and individuals that exist within our
PVPUSD is committed to honoring our community and respect for all people. It is our goal to create
welcoming school environments to support all students in order to focus on learning.
PVPUSD IS FOCUSED ON
• All students need to see themselves reflected in their classrooms.
• A safe, accepting, and respectful environment is essential for learning.
• Understanding and valuing differences at school is essential for healthy school climates.
• The diversity of our community is embraced.
• The role of the school and teacher is to assist the student in their navigation of the world.
PVPUSD remains committed to fostering acceptance and respect for others.